To Order : Click Here Reviews:Here
ALL EVENTS 2016
Why Be a Writer? What inspires us, shapes us, help us?
26 The Pavement, Clapham Common, SW4 0JA.
Reading “Geo Says No”
Reading “Geo Says No” and Creative Writing.
Geo Says No – What’s the Greek connection?
Why do folk roots matter?
How can reading for pleasure at 10-15 help you pass your GCSEs effortlessly, and why?
Creativity and Fiction in Family life.
Described as a ‘page-turner’ by a panel of child and teenage reviewers, GEO SAYS NO – Not a Dream will appeal to anyone aged 12 to 112 (roughly) with an interest in magical worlds, special powers and unexplored lands. …further details here
- A fast paced, thrilling fantasy novel – I really hope it becomes very successful and you write many more.’Tom age 13.
- ‘I read it over three nights, really got into the action – would love to know more about the characters who live in Oeska.’ — Vidhi age 15.
- ‘Really enjoyed the theme. Nice idea. I read it in two sittings. I was tired on Sunday morning after a sleepover but the book woke me up with the excitement of the ending.’ — Thomas age 12.
- ‘Didn’t put it down. A page-turner. I could really see it like a film.’ — Sam age 11.
- ‘Read it in three days. Found it very interesting. A very good,easy read. If there are future books I’d like to know how his dad got into that situation and to see more of the connection between their world and ours and its history.’ — Andrew age 14
Recent guest posts by I Rosenfeld..
- The First Draft – Just Get it Done
- NaNoWriMo meets The Hunger Games
- Creative shyness and how to overcome it.
- The Most Important Thing About Writing…
To visit my blog for the creatively shy who want to change,
Creativity and Us click here